Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring Break!

WARNING-LONG post.

Probably should have broken this up into two posts. Sorry! Lots of pics! :)

We stayed in town for Spring Break this year because Ryan couldn't get away from work. But we are leaving tomorrow for Colorado!! I can't wait to get on the slopes and get Sage on Skis!!! I will be posting pictures when I get back!

As for this week, we had some fun!
Monday Bouncing Bears...along with the rest of Houston


Greeting her Boyfriend, Lane

LOVE
Sage and Lia!
Crazy packed by 11:30
Monday and Tuesday night we stayed at my parents.

Avery is in a toddler seat now. WOW! Time Flies!

Tuesday my mom and I took the kids to the Rodeo Carnival.

SO FUN!!




I can't believe he did this by himself. Such a big boy!



Back at Mimi and Papas House


Wednesday we released 300 live ladybugs. They were supposed to be here for Avery's first birthday party but arrived a bit late. Lia and Ella and Colt and Lane came over to see the ladybugs!


CANDY time!!

The rest of the week we just stayed home and played.

We are teaching Sage to use his words and not just push Avery away. "Please come get Avery" or " I want to play by myself" is what we would rather hear. Also working on Sage doing things the FIRST time we ask. This is harder than it sounds. Sage is testing us every. day.
Our potato head family!



Looking at herself in my camera


Friday morning Breakfast at McDonalds!And tomorrow we are headed to Edwards, Colorado!!

No comments:

Post a Comment