Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cousin Kari

Ryan's cousin, Kari, came down to visit las week and the kids loved spending time with her.  Ryan's whole extended family lives in Minnesota and we don't get to see them that often.  We LOVE when they come visit us and have really gotten close to the ones that make the trip! We try to visit MN at least once a year and see the fam.  Wish they didn't live so far away!! Ryan and Kari have always been close and I'm so glad that we have become close as well.  Loved our long talks this week! She is such a great person and I hope to see her again soon!  
Love you Kari!
I took the kids to Conroe to spend the day with Jean (Nana) and Kari



 My new fav pic of Avery
Totally posing here!  HA!!
Kari and Sage making "pizza" in the pool!
Met the guys for dinner in the woodlands.  My kids LOVE ice cream!
Kari, Ryan and I went out to a country western bar friday night!  We didn't get any pictures but had lots of FUN! Miss you already Kari.  Hope to see you over Thanksgiving when we make our next trip to MN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment