Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mothers Day 2012

I know...SUPER late, but I just got the pictures from my sister.  Thats what I get for not charging my camera.  Thanks Carly for taking pictures and letting me use your camera on Mother's day. 
Soooo let me try and remember what we did on Mothers Day.  :)
After church we had lunch with Carly, Jason, and Tatum Then we went to my parents house to play and get dinner ready for my mom who was coming home from two weeks in LA.  We had a great time spending time with Family and making a yummy meal! 
For me, Mother's Day is more about celebrating my mom and mother in law than it is about me. My kids will celebrate me more when they are older.   I had so much fun having the kids make them their gifts and taking pictures of them.   I am so blessed to have a mother and mother in law like I do.  I don't know what I would do with out them. 
My mom is amazing! The only thing better than having her as a mom is my children having her for a Mimi!  I love being a Mom and sharing that experience with my mom. There is a special bond a girl has with her mom once the roles change and one becomes a mother and the other becomes a grandmother.  Something you can't describe until it happens.  Mom you are my role model, Sage and Avery's Mimi, and my best friend!

Here are some pictures from Mothers Day at my parents house.  My kids love to golf!
Yay!!
They love to swing and hold hands

My Babies!
Tatum and her mommy!  Carly's first Mothers Day!

They are sharing...or fighting...not sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment