Tuesday, September 25, 2012

5 YEARS!

This weekend Ryan and I celebrated our five year anniversary.  We left the kids with my parents and stayed at a hotel in the City Center.  First we went to RA sushi and I had the best roll I have EVER had.  It was called the Las Vegas roll, amazing! Then we walked over to Eddie Vs and I had the best fish I have EVER had, sea bass, incredible, mouthwatering!!!  Also at Eddie Vs I had my new favorite drink.  It was a fruity Mojito, so good.  After dinner we went to a bar right there in the City Center and hung out.  I had a great time just being with my hubby all night.
Ladies you know, It is easy to get lost in the daily grind and not truly appreciate and cherish what the Lord has blessed you with in your husband.  Even with everything I have been through I sometimes forget how LUCKY I am to have Ryan in my life, as the father of my children, and as my husband.  We are busy with kids, work, activities, Ryans masters program, ect.  If something is pushed down the to-do list, its quality, alone time for Ryan and I.  So it was so nice to get together and just have fun, reminisce about the last five years, and have lots of alone time! Its so important in any marriage to prioritize your time and put time with your spouse HIGH on the to do list, and we vow to keep it up!
 Hey, we still know how to have a lot of fun together!!!
I love you even more today then 5 years ago.
You are the man I was born for .
enjoying my new favorite drink!
We got complimentary champagne at Eddie Vs because we were to full for dessert!
CHEERS!
But I don't like champagne so Ryan had to drink mine.
Had to drink two at a time  to keep up with me
 HA!
still Celebrating! 
I'm not perfect and either is Ryan.  
And I'm ok with that. Our marriage is not without faults, but its loving, fun, and strong! 
 Most importantly, it includes the devotion of both of us.
 I love you Ryan!

Thank you Lord for bringing us together.

No comments:

Post a Comment