Sunday, September 2, 2012

Just the TWO of us!

Sage goes to school on Friday and Avery doesn't so I get to spend some one on one time with my little princess!!  Yes, I had only her last year whil Sage was at school but this year is different.  I'm not running around all day trying to get things done or having a sitter come watch her while I work out.  I get to really focus on Avery all day!  So I signed her up for a Little Gym Mommy and Me class and she LOVED it.  Didn't want to leave!
NOT patiently waiting for class to start
First one out to the shakers!
Balance beam and bars were two of her favorite things to do!


Learning to jump and land with two feet.... not there yet.  But she practiced with Ms Jennifer
RUNNING!
where did my baby go?!?!
playing peek a boo!
Another FAVORITE, bubbles!

playing the drums at the end of class!
Trying to look at her stamps on her feet.
What a great day!  I will cherish these days with my little girl,  Growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment