Monday, September 3, 2012

Big News!

NO, I'm NOT pregnant!
(thank God)
Avery went poopoo on the potty!
Avery has been telling us when she is going and I have been taking her to the little potty, but she had never actually gone IN the potty.
  This weekend at Nana and Papas house she went for the first time!  





Teaching her all he knows!!


And then she went again today in the potty!  

I hope she is as easy to potty train as Sage was. 
So far she is even easier, I mean she is only 18 months (on Thursday) 
We have a long way to go but I'm optimistic.  I mean Sage never told us when he was going. and we didn't potty train him until he was almost 2 and a half.
I know some of you reading this are rolling your eyes and cursing the computer (or me) because you are in the process of potty training or had a horrible experience.  I am just super lucky I got two easy kids.  Does this mean when they are teenagers they are going to give me a run for my money?!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment