Friday, January 18, 2013

A special Thursday Night!

After bible study on Thursday Sage Avery and I headed to my parents house to spend some time with Mimi!  After Sage started feeling awful and started running a high fever we decided to go ahead and spend the night. (i knew he couldn't go to school on Friday so why not stay, sleep in, and have my mom help me with the kids on Friday?!) I'm glad we decided to stay.  We had lots of fun!





 
Letting Sage play this beer pong arcade game.  Does that make us bad parents?!?
We say its apple juice!


 
Cars matching game with Mimi, poor boy couldn't even sit up he felt so bad


 
Candy Land with Mimi
 
 Friday morning with Mimi

Ryan and My Dad were there too Thursday night, just no pictures.  :( 
Actually my Dad, Ryan and I watched Happy Feet 2 WAY after Sage had gone to bed. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment