Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Years, TWICE!

We celebrated twice this year! One night with adults only, and one night (the 31) with the kids and family.  Both nights were geat, very different, but fun in their own right!
The first celebration was out at Huston Oaks.  We stayed at the Lodge with four other couples. The McGraws, The Rileys, The Gibsons and The Spears.  I love spending time with great friends.  We had a lot of girl time to talk while the boys golfed and played poker, then we had fun playing games, having a delicious dinner served, and then all night to celebrate!
Tiffany, Luann, Me, Natalie, Jessica

The Spears

The Gibsons

The Rileys

The Super Fun Grou-!

Me and Ryan




 
 


Luann clogs!! We learned so much about Luann this night!
   I love making new friends!
Then on New Years Eve Ryan and I took the kids to my parents house and we celebrated with my parents, sister and Jason and Tatum and some of her closest friends.  We tried to do sparklers with the kids and they were scared, so we did glow sticks, which they LOVED.  Sage stayed up till 11:30 and Ryan and I stayed up till about 12:05 only because Carly and her friends made us stay up.  :)

Singing Happy Birthday Jesus over and over.  Hey, you dont have to only do that on Christmas Day



Sage and I sat in the pantry and played with the glow sticks for a while!


I hope everyone had a good New Years.  I wouldn't have had mine any other way.
  Can't wait to see what is in store for 2013!!

No comments:

Post a Comment