Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Playing nice!

So, the kids don't ALWAYS get along, shocker I know. :) Sage really only wants to play with Avery sometimes where Avery wants to play with Sage ALL the time But with the addition of some cosutmes they have been getting along really well. Sage has been begging Avery to put her princess dresses on and dance with him. He puts on his Robin Hood or Pirate costume and pretends to be a prince. It is really so cute and I'm glad I captured it on camera!
 
Putting on Cinderellas shoes

The prince and Princess would dance then pretend to sleep in Sages bed.  Sage would help Aver on and off the bed. so sweet


That quickly turned into this......



 
 
Singing Happy Birthday to Jesus at Mimi and Papas on New Years Eve
. Hey, they can sing to Jesus any day they want right?!
 
Playing dress up today! Sage brought all the costumes down while I was making lunch. HA!



 
 
"Do it myself!!!"
(nice try A!)


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment