Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A Prince and Princess Celebration

We had a Princess birthday Party for Avery last weekend. Thank you everyone for coming and celebrating our little princess with us.  I loved planning this party and everything seemed to come together nicely! Here is what the event looked like...

A little reading teepee for the little ones!
Cinderella!!

cupcake table with cupcake holders and banner I made with my cricut!

Fruit wands, prince bowtie pasa, chicken nuggets, Crown shaped peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches, and princess pinwheels



Sage was the cutest little host, asking everyone if they wanted a drink as they came in!

Prince Charming with Repunzel (Luci)
 Of course we had ponies at our pincess party!
 (Lots of pictures with kids on the ponies but I'll keep those pics a surprise until they get their thank you notes!)

Sweet Willa in the Princess TeePee
 
 She LOVED when everyone sang to her!  "It's MY birthday!!"

 

 Tatum and Avery. I mean Sleeping Bueaty and Princess Sophia with Aunt Carly and Mimi!
 I caught Stella giving Cinderella a hug. SO CUTE!

Coloring a cardboard castle I found at Hobby Lobby!

Tatum and Papa.  I love this picture!
Sage and Luke swinging high!
Hunter and Stella playing in the castle

Asher taking a closer look at the ponies

Swings with Grandpa

AHHH CC!!  HA
 Here are a few of my high school friends that are still a part of my life!  Love you girls!
Jessica, Ashleigh, Amanda (due in April) and Me!

Avery was too scared to ride on the ponies but she did pet them.
Some of the kiddos
 
Avery with her Unlce Jacob and Aunt Laurie
 Avery had three costume changes.  Princess Sophia, Cinderella, and then just her birthday shirt.  Apparently its hard to climb up the slide in a dress. :)
 
We love our Princess!

Now its time to start planning Sage's party.  I told him he could pick what friends came to his party.  No more parties full of mommy and daddy's friends. :)  I was thinking it would be a smaller list but he came up with 39 names ON HIS OWN.  WOW!!(that incudes relatives, not all kids. But that does NOT include siblings.  This is going to be a BIG party!  At least it won't be at my house this year.)

Avery's stats in the next post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment