Sunday, March 24, 2013

Chore Chart!

We started a new chore chart with the kids last week. 
 Sage is doing great with it! 
 I first made it because I needed something to motivate Sage to brush his teeth EVERY night without complaining. Its working! Plus he is dressing himself, making his bed, and putting his clothes away among other things.  I made one for Avery too but she only has a few chores and is not as into it.  Sage easily gets a check every night.  I need to up the expectation! (I only told him he needed 5 checks to get a prize at the end of the week)

Found the magnet board at HEB (Averys is pink)
 Just printed clip art pictures off on magnet paper I got from Office Deopt!
 Sages Chores: Make bed, Put clean clothes away, Dress himself, eat well and take plate to sink, put toys away in room and playroom, bath or shower, be nice/ good at school, brush teeth, bedtime prayers

Averys Chores: eat well and take plate to sink, put toys away in room and playroom, bath or shower, be nice/good at school, brush teeth, bedtime prayers

I hope the excitement of moving the magnets from one side to the other and getting a check each night doesn't wear off too soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment