Friday, May 10, 2013

Best. Trip. Ever! Part 1

We recently got back from California where we went with my parents and my brothers family to Disneyland!!! In the previous post I showed the video of Ryan and I surprising the kids with the trip and from that moment on we were in Disney mode!! 
The trip was a gift from my parents for Christmas, and it was our favorite family trip to date!  There were many reasons why it was so great, but seeing the smiles on both my kids faces AND my parents faces was the best! And watching Ryan bond with Avery this trip was priceless! So many special memories were made there.  We can't wait to go back!!
There were HUNDREDS of pictures taken throughout the trip and I want to post them ALL, but I'll only post my favorites! (which is still a lot!)  Have to break this trip into several posts. :) Enjoy!

 


Waiting for Papa and the rental car
We made it!!
CHEERS!


So excited Des is here!

Hotel fun with Mimi and Papa!
More Posts to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment