Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Top Ten 4-1

Down to the last 4 reasons this Disneyland trip was so Magically unforgettable!

4. Bonding time with Daddy!









 
 3. Watching my parents loving every minute!
 (Missed Carly, Jason, and Tatum though)








 


 
 
I LOVE my parents more than words can describe!
Thank you for this AMAZING trip!  Best Christmas Present to date!
 
 
2. Lots of time loving on my kiddos











 
1. Watching Sage and Avery have the time of their lives!
 










 
Sage's Favorite ride- Toy Story - both of them
 (one in California Adventure and one in Disneyland)


 


 
Avery's Favorite ride- Ariel!


running in to the Ariel ride...again...

 
In awe of Ariel!
 

 

I'm sure this trip was expensive (thanks Mom and Dad!)
 but the memories made were
 PRICELESS!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment