Saturday, May 18, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

I am so blessed to be the Mother of Sage and Avery.  The lord created me to be their mother and I strive everyday to carry out my purpose and Love them as the Lord loves me.  I just can't get enough of their hugs kisses and cuddles!  I am one lucky girl! 

 


My Origami Owl living locket!
 Mothers Day at Houston Oaks!


 




 

Not to mention I have an incredible mom of my own.  Mom raised three children into successful, loving, and faithful adults. She is not only my mom but also one of my best friends.  A person I can talk to about anything, trust with my life, and go to for any type of advice! I hope to follow her lead and be a great mother and Mimi like she is!!

 


And I can't write about mothers without mentioning my amazing Mother in law.  Jean has welcomed me into her family and loves me like a daughter of her own.  Thank you Jean for raising the man of my dreams and loving me and my children more each day! 
 
And none of this could be possible without my LOVE!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment