Sunday, February 13, 2011

Blessed

A year ago this morning I was in the hospital having a small procedure. I had to have a D&C becuase I had a miscarriage. I had what they call a blighted ovum. A blighted ovum (also known as “anembryonic pregnancy”) happens when a fertilized egg attaches itself to the uterine wall, but the embryo does not develop. Cells develop to form the pregnancy sac, but not the embryo itself.
I didn't blog about it last year because it was hard to go through, and I knew I wanted to start trying to have another baby as soon as possible. So as soon as the doctor said we could, Ryan and I started trying to have another baby. And now, months later, we are about to have our little baby Avery! We are very blessed!

Everything happens for a reason. We can't wait to meet our Avery in the next few weeks.

Leaving you with pictures of our first little blessing...


With Lia feeding the ducks by our house
My Dad got this fake dog from my grandma for christmas. Sage loves it. He always wants us to take pictures of him by it. He kneels down, hugs him, and says CHEESE! So cute!
Playing with my sisters dog at Ryan and Jasons soccer game.

1 comment:

  1. {{hugs}}

    So excited for you (and me someday!) to meet Miss Avery!!

    ReplyDelete