Wednesday, February 23, 2011

That's What Friends Are For!

I am 37 weeks pregnant Friday!
I am feeling all of those 37 weeks right now. I am starting to see my hands and feet swell, it is hard to pick up Sage, and I feel I am starting to waddle. :) Just every day things that were never a problem are hard now. Carrying the full laundry basket to the laundry room, bending over to pick up toys, and especially bathing Sage are a few.


That is where Katie comes in!
My good friend Katie Cato only lives around the corner and her daughter, Lia and Sage get along so well. She did more then she knows for me on Monday. She watched Sage while I went to a doctors appointment and then Ryan and I stayed over for dinner. I brought over some enchiladas I made and Katie cooked them and washed the super messy casserole dish!

Most importantly...Katie bathed both kids while I sat and watched. (and took pictures of course!) I know it probably seemed like nothing to her, but a night with out the stress and the uncomfortableness (is that a word?) of bathing Sage was HUGE to me! No tryng to reach over my big belly into the tub, no fighting him to get out of the tub, no strainig to pick him up and then chase him around the room to get him to lay still while I put on a diaper and PJs. I didn't have to do ANY of that! Katie did it all. And I must say, Sage was much better behaved with her than he is with me.

THANK YOU KATIE!


I have NO IDEA why this picture is sideways. Its not like this in My Pictures.


That's what friends are for!!

1 comment:

  1. You don't have to thank me! We can do that every day as far as I'm concerned : ) seriously, all you have to do is call!!

    ReplyDelete