Friday, February 18, 2011

Momma time and Nursery Pics

I am 36 weeks today!!
We are very close to meeting our baby girl, Avery! Ryan and I can't wait to see and hold her.
With all the excitement and preparing I am trying my best to spend a lot of quality time with Sage. He needs his Momma time, because his world is about to be turned upside down. I am blessed that I get to stay home with him everyday. Not everyday is rainbows and sunshine of course...he is about to turn two and has the "no" and "mine" thing down along with hitting. Thats a whole other post.
My favorite time is in the morning. I get him out of bed and we go to my bed and just snuggle and watch cartoons. Sometimes we fall back asleep, sometimes we play, and sometimes we just lay there. I will miss it being just me and my little baby boy. But I know there is so much more in store when Avery comes! More traditions and memories to be made.
Yesterday we went and had breakfast at Top Donuts. As soon as we paid, Sage said "Bye Bye" and started toward the door. We had never stayed and eaten there before. He loved sitting, well, ok, standing in the booth and eating his donut holes. He watched everyone come in the shop. As the door opened a bell would ring and almost everytime he would look toward the door and say "Dadda?!?" Unfortunantly Ryan was at work.

Then we went to Mom to Mom, which is an AMAZING group that meets at Faithbridge, our church, every Thursday. Its two hours of fellowship and time to talk with other moms that have children around the same age as Sage. And there is free childcare! Sage seems to have fun in his class playing and doing crafts. After Mom to Mom he wanted to play infront of the Church and swing. We have never done it before, but I thought what the heck...We have nothing else to do and its a pretty day. So Sage and I swang on the swing and looked for sticks! He had so much fun. I thought about all the changes that were about to happen in our lives. Our family is so blessed.
Here are some pictures of Avery's nursery!





No comments:

Post a Comment