Thursday, February 24, 2011

Grandma Jean

The world lost a wonderful woman today.
My Grandma Jean is now in Heaven, home, she called it. She was ready to go home.
I will miss her and will pass down her love to Sage and Avery.
Sage was able to meet her last year, I'm so glad!
She was my last grandparent on this Earth, they are all together now looking down on their growing families.

4 Generations!

In Grandma Jean's favorite chair



The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
Psalms 34:18
Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.
Psalm 30:5

1 comment:

  1. Hugs to you, my friend. It is never fun to lose someone you love, but I hope you find comfort that she is home and you can cherish all the happy memories with her. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete