Thursday, March 10, 2011

Avery is here!

Avery Renee DesAutels is finally here, and we couldn't be more happier and feel more blessed!


I was supposed to be induced Saturday, but there was not a bed available for me.
Saturday morning

Just the three of us for one more night


Lets try this again...Sunday morning!

I had another easy and fast labor, thank you Lord! I was induced at 6:40, got the epidural at 9:30 and she was born at 12:42. I started feeling the contractions at the very end but thats just because I progressed so quickly. I only pushed through one contraction and she was out!
Sage loved playing with the curtains in the Labor and Delivery Room

We had our friend Ciri as our nurse the whole day and she was amazing! Sage, My parents, Ryans parents, Carly and Jason, and Jacob and Laurie were all at the hospital for Avery's arrival. After a little alone time with Momma and Dadda, Avery was greeted by lots of family!








Sage was a little bit weirded out by me in the hospital bed at first but then warmed up to it. He didn't want to get close to Avery at first, but once we got to the post pardum room, he was holding her and giving her kisses. He is such a great big brother already. He always wants to put her paci in. And point out her eyes, nose, mouth, ect. We are working on the rule that you can not touch her face.



LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.

4 comments:

  1. congrats on your sweet new addition. she is beautiful! love me some new baby! hope everyone is adjusting well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH YEAH YEAH!! I am so happy for y'all, but I wanna meet her!!! Boo to living far away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her in person...I have dinner for you next Saturday and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete