Tuesday, March 1, 2011

An End in Sight!

I went to the doctor today and she wants to induce me THIS SATURDAY!!


Avery's estimated weight is 7 lbs. 13 oz. She is a big girl already, and Dr. Norton doesn't want her to get any bigger. Plus, I am so ready to be done. Avery is fully developed, and I will be 38 weeks and 1 day on Saturday. So, as long as there is an open bed for me Saturday morning, I will be induced! Of course, I could go into labor before then too. (Dr. Norton stripped my membranes today so it could happen)



My sister in law, Suzanne, is also pregnant and I think she will have her baby girl any day now too. She isn't due until the end of the month, but I'm pretty sure our baby girls will have birthdays VERY close together. I know my mom is going crazy because she wants to be here with me and in LA with Brian and Suzanne. Hpefully everything works out and we have our girls at least a week apart. We will see, I think Suzanne is close!! And I am only three days away!!

I can't leave without a pic of Sage!
His first ring pop! He loved it!
Bailey and Carly came over last Saturday night. Bailey watched as we read books and put Sage to bed. Sage loved when Bailey got on his bed and chair. He would run and lay or sit with him. Bailey wasn't that amused but didn't seem too bothered by him. Sage LOVES him! Everytime we say Carly or J is coming over he always asks "woof, woof?" So cute!

2 comments:

  1. I will be thinking about you on Saturday! I am so excited for you and I love the name Avery! Keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete