Friday, March 25, 2011

Words can't explain

I have the best family and friends in the WORLD!
I have not had to be alone with both kids yet. I have had someone, whether it be family or friends with me helping me everyday since we got home from the hospital. PLUS, we have had dinner brought to us everyday since we got home. EVERYDAY! Thats three weeks. This past week my friend Stevie came in from Dallas to help out. She cooked, she cleaned, she helped me with Sage and Avery, and she and I had adult conversations all week! I can't thank everyone enough for everything they have done. Whether it was a meal, a visit, advise posted on facebook, or just a phone call I appreciate everyones help!

Especially Stevie!! There is no way to ever thank you enough Stevie. You are like a sister to me and I will never be able to repay you for what you have done for us this week. You are great with kids and infants. You are going to be a fantastic mother. I can't wait for you to get pregnant and have a baby or two of your own!

As for Avery...
We went to the doctor at the beginning of the week and Avery is still under her birth weight. We are having to supplement with formula after every time I feed her. Then we went back to the doctor today and she gained 4 ounces! She is still under her birth weight so we still need to supplement and go back to the doctor next week. My milk does not seem to be getting any better, but I will still try to breastfeed for a while. Hopefully things get better or I may need to start formula feeding Avery only. This is exacly what happened with Sage. We had to start formula feeding him. Which I am fine with. Whatever works best for our family and sweet Avery.

Here are some pics from the week!
Out on the street with friends

Our first walk in the double stroller!\

Sage loves her! Kisses!


Stevie and I took the kids to my parents house for a change of scenery and to meet up with Carly and Jason. My parents are still in LA with Brian and Suzanne but we still had fun at their house! He loves being covered in animals while in the crib at my parents.


Stevie with Avery and Sage

We will miss you more than you know, Stevie!

First bath in the bath tub! She loved it, can't you tell? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment