Tuesday, June 14, 2011

HOT!

When we are outside, we are in the water!!
Don't worry...It will be months (maybe years)
before I have a picture of me in a bathing suit :)


Jessica and I thought we could use this pool without actually having to blow up the top ring...didn't work out...but the kids still had fun running and jumping in it


Playing with our neighbors Luke and Emily. Tiffany and I take turns running around the lake while the other watches the kids play.





When Avery is outside she is usually like this...



Last Friday we had our cousins come over and my sister, Carly. The McGraws and Ryans parents, brother and sister in law, and Aunt and Uncle came too. We did some swimming first, then grilled out! So much fun!




and then Jessica had a great idea...SMORES!!


A little hot for that...here we are 100 degrees outside and we are sitting around a fire...


The kids just wanted the chocolate!!


Gotta Love Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment