Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Unplanned FUN

So, on days that I have NOTHING planned , all day, I get a little nervous.

Those are days that seem to last extra LONG.

Today was one of those days, and it turned out to be SO much fun.

And we never left the house!

In the morning I (by myself) swam with both kids for the first time!

Sage is so independent with his floaties! And we have shade on our pool until 11:30 I found out! Then my cousin Lisa came over with her 4 kids. Sage LOVES them all, especially Carson.

He mimics everything he does.

He wanted Payton to read him a book. (random)


After nap we all cuddled on the couch for some Barney, then played upstairs for a bit. Then I decided it was too hot outside for Avery so Sage "swam" in my bath. He loved the jets. I realized that I never have to buy bubbles again!! He was in there for an hour. Avery just sat in her Bumbo or with me. We sang, we laughed, we played...

Finally, Sage helped me make dinner for Daddy. He was so excited. I promise he wasn't too close to the stove :) and I was right there. (except when I stepped back to take a picture) :)



Taste test..They are starting to interact. Sage loves that she can "talk." We all were baby talking tonight!

Sage thought she was drooling too much and suggested we put the wash cloth on her. He was so proud of himself!Ryan was watching a soccer game on TV, and Sage went and stood JUST like him. It was SO cute! He wants to be just like Daddy in every way!

No comments:

Post a Comment