Thursday, September 15, 2011

Avery 6 Months

Before we start let me just confess that I TOTALLY dropped the ball on Averys six month pictures. She has no pictures with her 6 month sign :( But I do have amazing pictures taken by Shalonda from chubby cheek photography (that I cant post but a couple are on my facebook page)


A comparison...
Sage at 6 months




and Avery (3 lbs heavier)

Avery is half a year old!


I can't believe it!


Here are some things I don't want to forget.

Her Schedule-


Avery eats rice cereal with fruit for breakfast (she just started eating the Gerber premade oatmeal with fruit some days) followed by a bottle

then she naps from around 9-10am
Lunch is a veggie and fruit and a bottle

Her nap time is noon-2 to 3:00 she gets a bottle when she wakes up

Dinner is either rice cereal, yogurt, or pre made oatmeal with a veggie

She goes to sleep around 7 after her last bottle of the day and wakes up around 7am



She weighs 19lbs 10 oz! 95%

Height- 26.75 in. 80%

head is in 75%

She got 4 shots this doctor visit and she did great Only cried untill I picked her up and loved on her

Thankfully she is a good sleeper. She falls asleep on her own in the crib and sleeps through the night most of the time. Occasionally she will wake up and want her paci. As soon as she gets it shes goes back to sleep!

Avery said Dadda a couple days ago for the first time!!!! She only will say it after Sage says it- so cute!

She can sit up on her own

Her favorite thing to do is jump in her baby einstein bouncer! She can bounce in it for an hour!



Avery loves to watch Sage. She smiles at him and reaches for him all the time

She has started to reach out for us when she wants to be picked up. so fun

Avery puts everything in her mouth and drools all day long.

She really knows who I am and wants me to hold her if Im in the room but does not get upset when i have to leave. Hopefully it stays that way!

We love her so much! And love to watch her smile and laugh all day long!


Some firsts!!


Sitting in the cart without her car seat for the first time yesterday!











AHH! I have to have those. I'll just charge it!



First time in the swing!



Always watching...



Love this beautiful happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment