Monday, September 26, 2011

They're back!!

Brian, Suzanne, Desmond, and Charlie came for a very quick visit this weekend. First we watched the OSU game Saturday afternoon.

GO COWBOYS!!!!


Avery and Charlie playing together- kinda :)





I didn't take ANY pictures of Desmond--CRAZY. Here is a pic from last time they were here that I didn't post.


Then we went to a shower for our good friends Mark and Jacqueline. Suzanne and Brian came in to town to help host the gender reveal baby shower. We found out at the shower they are having TWIN BOYS!! We are so happy for them and can't wait to meet the sweet baby boys! I'm sure they will look after Avery like the Donat boys always looked after me. (Heck, they still do, in their own way!)







Ryan, me Brian (brother) Suzanne, Carly (sister), and Jason!
Me and my sisters!

About to do the REVEAL!TWO BOYS! (thats what i guessed)

No comments:

Post a Comment