Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fairytale Wedding!

I was honored to be a part of Jen and Steve's wedding this weekend.

It was amazing.

Three fun packed days of celebration. Jen is a college friend of mine from OSU. The wedding was in Tulsa, so I packed up, left the kids with Nana and Grandpa and headed north! I did miss Ryan and the kids while I was gone. It was weird staying in a hotel room all alone. I got to see a lot of my college girl friends that I miss so much. Its crazy how most of us are married with children now! I had a fabulous time and manned the guest book and programs very well I must say :)

The Bride and me at the Bridal Brunch

Jen getting ready for her big day


Hair


Make up



And she is ready!

Stunning Bride :)

Did you notice the picture of her Dad on her bouquet? He passed away a little over a year ago. He was with her the whole day..


House party girls


We all took a trolley to the church. Minutes before Jen says I DO!



Husband and Wife!


With her Mom


We are ready to party. This is Steve's sister. LOVED her!


In the trolley on the way to the reception. Jen is a stunning bride! And Steve looks good to :)


Some of my FAVORITE girls!


From left: Michelle, Hailey, Chauntay, Whitney, Me, Stremme (lindsay), and Vanessa!


There was a photo booth!


There was lots of dancing all day long. Then we all went to a bar afterwards. The wedding started at 2 so I was DONE and in bed by 10:45!


I modeled the brides shoes at the bar! Jimmy Choo AMAZING and Super tall!


While I was playing in Tulsa, Ryan came home from his Scotland trip with my Dad, Brother, and Brother in law. They had a great time. So there were 2 and a half days where we were both gone. So the kids were in Conroe with Ryan's parents. They always have a great time there!


Where did my baby girl go?


Congratulations Jen and Steve. We love you and thank you for letting me be a part of your special day! I can't wait to see you two again. Maybe in the city of rocks!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Keri I love you so much! Thank you for making time in between raising two beautiful kids to be there for my sweet dream. All Steves family loves you like I do!! You are such a big part of my life. xo Jen

    ReplyDelete