Friday, August 31, 2012

Perfect Balance!

Having the kids in school this week (Sage 3 days/ Avery 2) has been wonderful.  I am so blessed to be able to have a place that I trust to teach, play, and love on my kiddos.  They are learning so much already!  It has really been the perfect balance. 9-2:30 I can get (almost) everything done around the house and have time to work out.  I was able to work on some projects I have been putting off too, like change out some pictures in frames that I haven't changed since we had Avery.
And then on the days they have off I get to just relax and love on them!
And just when they are about to drive me crazy, I remember...... they have school tomorrow!!  :) 
Here are some pictures of us having some fun together. 
There are balls that fly out of this elephants trunk.  
They took all the balls out and were letting it blow on their face.  they thought it was so funny!



 Just hangin out!
She looks so old here to me :(

 We went shopping on Tuesday for a bit and Sage was taking the stickers off and putting them over his mouth and forehead, of course Avery copied him!

Avery's new favorite thing is drawing with chalk outside!



No comments:

Post a Comment