Tuesday, September 29, 2009

5 Months!

Sage turned 5 months old today, September 29. He is such a big boy. We love him so much. He is pretty sick right now, congested at least. We have had a tough few days and nights. I did get some cute pictures though, sick or not!
5 month updates
-He still hasn't rolled over yet, but so close!
-Bedtime is about 7:45. He has started waking up early recently, but I bring him into my room and we sleep till about 8:30 (don't judge!)
-He takes one nap during our morning walk from 9:45-10:45. Then another nap around 1:30.
-He has started baby food that I am making. I have made pears, peaches, prunes, Peas and zuchini. I think he likes the peaches the best so far.
- He smiles and laughs a lot and loves toys that light up
-He goes to Jessicas house on Tuesdays so I can go to kickboxing and stays in the nursery at our church on Thursdays while I go to bible study. He seems to do great with anyone right now. Hopefully he stays that way, and doesn't get seperation anxiety! Like me!





2 comments:

  1. WOW - time flies!! Cute pictures and I hope your little man feels better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bummer when babies are congested~ They don't understand what is going on, and can't blow their nose yet..=)

    Now sure what Sage does, but Tucker is up ALOT throughout the night whenever he is congested. Vicks baby chest rub helps alot! Hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete