Sunday, September 6, 2009

First OSU Game


Ryan and I went with my parents to the first OSU game of the season. It was extra special because my sister and Jason were there and my brother and Suzanne. The whole family was together! We had a great time. Oklahoma State is a big part of me and my family. We all graduated from there and love to go back and visit the campus, go to football games. homecoming, and basketball games. It was awesome to take Sage there and show him around. He got to meet a few of my pledge sisters for the first time! (thanks for all the advise Brooke!)The football game was a little too loud for him, so we stayed in the back of the suite most of the time. Next year, when he is 1 it will be even more fun! I hope Sage learns to love OSU as much as I do. I have great memories there and will make many more with my sweet little cowboy in the making!!


We had so many pictures that I just put it into a slide show! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. love the hat and boots!! looks like y'all had a great time...

    ReplyDelete