Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Noah's Ark

My parent's have a room in their house that they have transformed into Noah's Ark. It is their nursery for Sage and future grandchildren. I have never seen anything like it. It is amazing! Two local painters (one is a friend of my moms) were at my parents house everyday for about 3 months. The pictures do not do it justice! I can't wait when Sage is older and really understands and enjoys the room.
Right when you walk in, to the right there is a scroll with a shortened version of the story of Noah's Ark

The crib is in the middle of the Ark

The book shelf and drawers. Doesn't it look like the room keeps going?!

Animals two by two


More animals saved by Noah

the wall ends after the cages next to the elephants. They made it look like it keeps going on with more animals
Bird Cage

Each post will have a grandchild's name. Sage is the first!

Can't forget the Eagles! Again the painters make it look like the ark keeps on going.

The view as you're leaving the room. Love the giraffes!

God's Promise on the ceiling

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome!! I love it...

    Thanks for the tips....we actually have had some luck soothing him the last couple of nights, although it isn't the most practical way...I am trying to upload a video to the blog, but it isn't working, so I will email it to ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is amazing! Can't wait to see you next weekend. A girls weekend is long overdue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the coolest room ever! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE!! I cant wait to see it sometime in person. What a special place for the grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete