Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Texan Game

Ryan, Sage, and I took Jessica, Danny, and Colt to the Texan game Monday night. It was Sage's second game, but his first game with us. (He went to last weeks game with my parents) We only stayed for the first half, but had a great time. I think we need to get Sage some headphones. Its a little loud for him in the arena.





Peek-a-boo!
He is so close to rolling over!!!
Just wanted to share this pic. He's watching me on the elliptical!!
He looks old to me! Such a big boy!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the last picture!!! So cute~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! He is looking so old Keri! I love it. He is so precious. I will be at the game this weekend sitting in the club seats. I sure hope to see you all. I can't come up to the suite level so I hope we can meet up so I can meet him. I am planning to go by Whitney's tailgate also but we might not make it at the same time. Can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete