Thursday, December 13, 2012

Candy House 2012!!

Such an amazing tradition!! We have made the candy house for as long as I can remember.  Once my brother sister and I were in high school we stopped making it.  I KNEW i wanted to start this tradition back up again once I had kids.  My cousins Lisa and Brian and their four kids, Payton, Carson, Sophie, and Reese are always part of the tradition
 
FIRST A  FLASHBACK....
2008
 (Sage was in my belly!)
 
2009
Sages first candy house
 
2010
The McGraws and Nana and Grandpa came to help this year!!

 

 2011
Brian, Suzanne, Des, and Charlie were in town to be a part of the candy house!!
AND Tatum was born early just to make the candy house! :)
 

Des must have been napping when we took this picture.
 
2012!!
 






Avery is not so happy in this picture. HA! I think its halarious!
A little happier!
Can't wait till next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment