Wednesday, December 26, 2012

More of Cabo!

Family Beach time!!
Some of my new favorite pictures.
(I seem to have an obsession with pictures of the backs of people) 
 
Avery's first time on a beach. Getting a little help from big brother
 (ok, this is totally staged.  I asked him to hold her hand, but still...I LOVE IT)


Not staged!
 LOVE THIS ONE TOO!

 This is as close as Avery got to the water.  A little scared. Notice how she has a death grip on me in this pic.
 He LOVED it as you can see

Safe with Mimi


keeping her chunky feet on the sand!

Sage loved when the water would pull him down. The current was super strong.  A little scary but Ryan had him. Looks like he really had it under control here right?! :)
 Back home at the pool

umm..ADORABLE


laying with Charlie
 I am so blessed to have a healthy loving family and to be able to share moments like this with them.  Thank you Lord
 
Time to open some PRESENTS!



Avery loved these press on nails...for about 10 minutes then she pulled them all off.  We found one in her hair the next morning. HA!

Instead of buying my parents gifts for Christmas they ask us to give to a charity of our choice.  This year Brian, Suzanne, Carly, Jason, Ryan and I all went in together and surprised them in Cabo. 
I love how my parents are ALWAYS giving back, even during Christmas.
Movie Time with Mimi.  The story of Baby Jesus of course.  (From Left: Sage, Mimi, Desmond, Avery, and Charlie) What a special moment.  Missing Tatum, she must have been asleep
 
Even more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment