Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012!

We always spend Christmas Eve with Ryan's parents and brother, Jacob, and his wife, Laurie.
We all headed to church at Faithbridge along with Lauries parents and LOVED their Christmas Eve service. 
We let Sage come to big church with us for the first time. He didn't do that great but stayed quiet for the most part. He got to take his first communion.  I didn't even realize it until we were next in line to take communion.  All of the sudden I was like, wow, this is a big deal.  He took the bread, dipped it and ate it.  THen I took him to the stairs with me to pray. (this was my first time to pray on the stairs too)   He was so cute, he sat down on the stairs facing the congregation and folded his hands, closed his eyes, and bowed his head.  I started to pray aloud to him and he repeated everything I said.  It was a special moment.  I wish I had a picture!!
 
2:00 service at Faithbridge!




Yummy cookies, thanks Nana!

 
Walking in Nanas shoes


 
As soon as he opened this gift he ran outside to cut down a tree. HA!

 
Opening gifts with Nana and Mommy

 
Loveing their new costumes!



 
Outisde to fly Sage's new helicopter before it getst to dark.



 Ready to blow out the lights and go to bed!

Santas all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment