Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A "Sisters" Wedding!

One of my dearest College friends, Lindsay Stremme, got married in Tulsa in June.  Ryan and I left the kids with his parents and flew to Tulsa.  We had a great time hanging out with all of my Pi Phi Sisters and their husbands.  Life is crazy for all of us, and lots of time goes by when we don't get to see each other, (especially me because I don't live in Tulsa) but when we get together its like nothing has changed.  These girls will always be close to my heart. 
Stremme (I guess I can't call her that anymore...) had a beautiful outdoor wedding.  Every detail was so "her" and so unique!  What a great party!  Love you girls!  Can't wait for our Pi Phi Pledge Class  Reunion next summer!!

Ryan and Steve

One of my BFFs Jen!

You may kiss the bride...
 Time to party!!


Stremme in her Reception dress!

Our Pi Phi song we sing every bride!
 It had been a LONG time since we sang it.
 We were a little rusty...ok, a lot! :)




Me, Vanessa, Whitney, Stremme, Brooke, Hailey, Jen, and Michelle

The boys did such a good job snapping pictures.
 I had to take my phone away from Ryan to capture this.


 
LOVE these girls!!
MISS YOU!


Of course the kids had fun with Nana and Grandpa while we were away...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment