Monday, July 22, 2013

Too much TV?

Sometimes I think my kids watch too much TV.  I mean Avery will have complete conversations with herself that I recognize from movies and shows.  She has the best memory.  And they always watch shows in my car.  So,S age and I got out some activity books he got from my parents and he LOVED them! Here are a few of his favorites..




This game is from his friend Landry. Great number recognition game!

He loves Mickey mouse Clubhouse games on the computer.
  Lucky You is his favorite, and he doesn't even know he is learning!

Oh wait....this is her watching TV..... so cute though. :)
 My cousin gave me this puzzle activity and they both love it.
  I was surprised at how many letters Avery knows.
She loves to point out all the Ss for Sage.
 
What do you do to keep the kids away from TV or I Pad or I phones?!
 Especially in the evening when its not time to go outside and play.
Or when you are getting ready in the mornings

No comments:

Post a Comment