Monday, July 22, 2013

Home to chaos

After 5 days in Cabo it was time for reality to set in.  While I was away we put our house on the market. So the week I got back we were kicked out of the house for many showings. Well, it sold in 5 days and the buyers wanted to move in as soon as possible.  So we fixed what needed to be fixed and enjoyed the last few weeks in our first home together. 

I sure did miss these two rascals while I was gone!!!
 
Tried to potty train Avery when I got back but leaving for the showings and builder meetings at the new house made it pretty hard.  So, maybe I'll try again in a few weeks.

 
Birthday dinner with Mimi! She wore this wig for fun and my kids cried when they saw her.  Sage would not sit by her or look at her for at least 15 minutes.  Not until she took him to the bathroom and took it off to show hi it was just pretend.  Ha!! He likes blondes I guess


 
At least we have a lot of friends that let us come over and play while the house was being showed.

 
Sage wanted to help every person that came to fix up the house.  Here he is helping the exterminator.

 
We got to have a few playdates at my parents house too



Tatum loves the water table!
 
Fathers Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment