Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Goodbye Birksbridge

July 12 we officially sold our first home.  We have so many great memories from that house and made many friends that we will keep in touch with.  There is still a lot to be done on our new house so we have moved in with my parents for the next three months.  So far so good!  My parents are out of town a lot and when they are in town they are a HUGE help with the kids!!  So no complaints here!
Building a custom home is a full time job but I am doing my best to squeeze it in to only two days a week so I can spend the rest of the days with Sage and Avery.  Those two days are jam packed with meetings and places to be but its worth it!
Here are some pictures of the progress on the house so far!

 The cabinet doors were put on this past Friday!
Ryans study!

Stove top

Kitchen

Living room entertainment center

Adult gameroom which basically has turned into...a Man Cave.

my vanity

Master closet!
 Started the pool last week!



My little office space off of the kitchen

Wine wall in the dining room


No comments:

Post a Comment