Sunday, July 21, 2013

I have returned!

Don't know if anyone noticed my lack of blogging the past MONTH, but I have returned!  On top of being extremely busy with selling our house, moving, and building our new one, my laptop got crushed in my suitcase.  I have been without a computer for 4 weeks....So this is my attempt to catch you up on all the changes going on in our family and the fun!  Lets start where we left off because for some reason I hate going out of order.  I mean, Someday I will make a hard copy of this blog and I want everything to be in order!  Its like a baby book/ family album I will cherish forever, someday.....

So lets head back to June...

Last Day of school. Avery has changed so much in one year.  Sage looks almost the same.

 
Sages teachers made him an amazing scrapbook from his year.  Here are a few of my favorite pages










 
What a great year.  We were blessed that both kids had amazing teachers and they learned so much.  I personally can't wait for school to start again! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment