Sunday, March 29, 2009

33 Weeks!

Today is the 33 week point! Which means we have 49 days till our due date and finally get to meet Baby Sage. He is about 4 pounds and 17 inches long. Which is about as big as a pineapple! I'm hoping he comes a little earlier if possible. We have everything ready for him in our bedroom. The bassinet and glider are ready for a little one. The nursery is almost finished. We are waiting on a few more things to complete the room. I will post pictures as soon as it is ready.



This weekend my friend Ashleigh came down to visit and I got to meet her baby boy, Gage. Amanda, Jessica, Ashleigh, and I got together for a "sip and see" at Ashleigh's mom's house along with other friends of Ashleighs. They brought their babies. It made me want Sage to be here even more! He already has the cutest friends!! I'm am so blessed to have so many friends going through this "baby stage" together! There are 4 more babies due between May and August!

Colt, Leighton, and Gage!

1 comment:

  1. OK, this is just TOO Cute!!!!!!! Little Leighton better get some more girls to hang with, she is outnumbered! The boys are going to be fighting over her!!! And she will have her pick of cuties for sure!

    Can't wait for Sage to be part of that couch potato scene!

    Mom D

    ReplyDelete