Friday, March 6, 2009

Welcome!



Hello!

Well, Ryan and I decided to start a blog about our growing family. We have been blessed with a baby and wanted friends and family to be able to stay updated on our journey in becoming parents and watch our baby grow!

It all started last September when we found out we were pregnant. We found out a few days before our One Year Anniversary on September 22. I was excited and crying telling Ryan the good news. Ryan was stunned, happy, and nervous all at the same time.

The first 3 1/2 months of pregnancy were rough. I didn't feel well most of the time. I lived off of mashed potatoes and other plain foods.


Around 15 weeks I started feeling a lot better. We found out we were having a boy just before Christmas. We immediately agreed on the name Sage Ryan DesAutels

Skipping ahead a little bit...I am now 30 weeks pregnant, the nursery is completed, and I feel huge! I have had two wonderful baby showers. My first one was in Tulsa with a bunch of friends from OSU. Then last week a couple shower here in Houston. Both were wonderful! We have the best friends!! I have one more shower planned next weekend given by friends of my moms.


We are anxiously awaiting Tuesday afternoon, which is our 4D ultrasound. We can't wait to share the pictures with everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I can't wait to blog stalk your cute family! You are a cute little preggo girl and I can't wait to follow your blog and see you all. Congrats Keri! I am so happy for you. If you have any blogging questions, please ask me. I might have some answers. Add me to your list of blog friends. www.kennedismommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world!! Add me to your list - www.montag-you.blogsport.com - I am all for helping you too!

    ReplyDelete