Thursday, March 12, 2009

4D Ultrasound at 30 weeks

Well, we went back to the doctor today to see if Baby Sage would cooporate this time and let us take some pictures of him. I ate some..ok a lot of skittles to see if that would get him moving.

We decided he just doesn't like his picture taken (like his daddy)! We got some good shots of him, but he had his hand or foot over his face the whole time. It was great seeing him twice this week, but we can't wait for him to be in our arms! For some reason only one pictures saved on the CD we took in. So I just had to scan the rest of the pictures they gave us. The pictures are not the greatest, but I hope you can see him. I will have them in my purse for weeks I'm sure, so if you see me I can show them to you. They are better in person!!







2 comments:

  1. AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I can't stop staring!! Grandma and Grandpa D. think he's already as cute as can be!! No prejudice of course!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute - I actually like when their hands are up because I think hands and feet are so sweet. Not much longer and you will be looking him face to face!!!

    ReplyDelete