Saturday, March 14, 2009

Teddy Bear Shower!!

Today I had a baby shower thrown by some family friends of mine. Nine ladies that I have known almost my whole life got together and threw me a wonderful teddy bear themed baby shower. There were many women there that are friends of mine, my moms, and Jeans (Ryan's mom). I was also lucky enough to have my sister, Carly, there and one of my best friends, Jessica McGraw. Jessica brought Sage's soon-to-be-best friend, Colt, her little boy who was born in January. It was great seeing everyone! The food was wonderful and the gifts overwhelming. Everyone seemed to go all out for Baby Sage! He is such a blessed and loved little guy, and he isn't even here yet! Thank you to everyone who made this day extra special!!

The Hostesses (2 couldn't make it)

My mom, Me, and Jean

Carly, Me, and My mom
Sage's BFFs, Colt McGraw and Leighton Kelly in the background eating!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Keri. I found you from Brooke's blog. So excited for you to be a Mommy! You look so great and so happy!!! I'll definitely keep up with you and your baby on your blog!!! - Lindsay Reavis Spriggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun. And Ryan totally looks like his mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic shower it was!! These ladies always out do themselves!! And to end your pics with adorable little Colt..............ah what wonderful things we have to look forward to!
    Poor Ryan, always getting told he looks like his mom..........I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
    Keri you are a beautiful mommy-to-be and will be an awesome mommy for Sage.
    Love you.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colt McGraw and Sage DesAutels will be a couple of cuties!!

    ReplyDelete