Sunday, March 22, 2009

8 Months!

Today is the 8 month mark!! Sage weighs about 3.75 pounds and is about 16.5 inches long. I feel him moving very often. Maybe he likes country music. We have been to the rodeo 4 times this year!
Last week I had a big surprise from the ladies on my street. Every month we have a breakfast and this month they threw a surprise shower for me! I was shocked and very thankful. Ryan and Jessica knew the whole time! It was a wonderful morning with good food and great people. We are so lucky to have such great neighbors. I got my jogging stroller I have been wanting. And little did I know, the stroller tracks your speed and distance! It also has a hook up for your i pod! We also got some diapers and a cute picture frame from everyone on the street! Thanks girls!!
My 8 month belly!!


OSU plays in about an hour!! Go Pokes!!! I have to wear Ryan's OSU shirts now :)

My surprise shower given by my neighbors (I wish I would have dressed up a bit more!)

4 comments:

  1. You look great Keri! I'm so huge right now I can't even imagine getting any bigger. Finally month 8. I wish I could tell you it flies by, but honestly I always feel like the last month is the slowest one! But once you hold Baby Sage you will wonder where the time went. Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through Brooke's blog. Congrats on your little boy! I love the name. We are having a little girl in July. Pregnancy has been great but can't wait to meet her.

    Megan Newberry Hubbard

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the belly!! You look great. (c: I can't wait to see you SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Keri! I saw your blog link from Jenni's blog. Hope all is well. You look great and I know you are counting down the days!

    ReplyDelete