Monday, January 17, 2011

Counting down the days

This pregnancy has been great, but this last trimester has been hard. I am tired most of the time and my body is so sore. My back is the worst. It's hard to sit, get up, bend over, stand for a long time, ect. I'm sure its because when I was pregnant with Sage I got to rest a lot. With this pregnancy I am chasing after a toddler. Ryan's mom took Sage today for the night and after I dropped him off I came home and slept for three hours straight! I needed it!

We are so ready for Avery to be here! Of course, her nursery isn't ready, and I can't imagine the work two children will be under the age of two, but I can't wait to meet her. And I can't wait for my body to feel normal again!

Who wants a post without pictures?!?!
Here are some things we have been doing lately...
We started swimming lessons again. But since I am HUGE and won't be able to swim right after Avery is here, Ryan is swimming with Sage. It is so neat to watch Ryan play/work with Sage in the pool. It is a great activity for them to do together. I have to sit far away, so Sage doesn't get distracted by me, but i got one pic from the viewing room. Sage's friends Lia, Luke and Emily are in his class.

Sage and I go to the Little Gym every Monday. Last week was the end of the semester and they had a little ceremony where each child got a certificate and ribbon. Sage loves it!
At bouncing Bears again
Painting on his new easel he got for Christmas. I moved it into the play room because everytime we got ready for bed he wanted to paint. It's funny how I get everything ready..and he wants to paint for about 30 seconds. It takes way longer to get everything cleaned up!!


Ok, Sage would not take Ryan's hat and ONE of my black leather gloves off the other day. Even after we changed his clothes. It was so funny, He looked like an 80s rapper or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment