Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Room

So I have been working on Sage's big boy room for a while now. we wanted to move him into his new room before Avery was born so he would be comfortable in it before she got here. It's a sports theme and I'm really happy on how it turned out. I love the little red lockers I got to store books and toys in. And the pictures above his bed look good too. The big picture is a photo of the Texans stadium.
Here is Sage checking out his new room on Christmas morning. I hope the transition into his new. bed and new room go smoothly. He will start sleeping in it as soon as we get home from Cabo. It's got to be better than the pack n play here that he can climb out of now.

2 comments:

  1. so cute Carrie! And I love the name Avery as well....I am so behind, I didn't realize that's the name! Hope you guys had a great time in Cabo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute Kari! He will love his Big Boy Room! Hope you and your family had a great Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete