Sunday, January 9, 2011

What a blessing!

I don’t want to brag, BUT I’m going to…
We moved Sage into his new room with his toddler bed and he is doing AMAZING!


The first night he was a little freaked out when we said he was sleeping in this new room, he cried for a bit until I calmed him down by laying with him and looking at my pictures on my I phone. Once he fell asleep I left and he slept the whole night! When he woke up he just stood in the middle of his room and waited for me to get him. That was 6:30- a little early for me. The next night was easier, no crying, just me laying with him and he slept till 5:30, woke up, turned on his mobile, grabbed a book form his bookcase and then fell back asleep till 8!!!

I have heard horror stories about transitioning toddlers into beds too early. I wanted Sage to be used to his new room and new bed before Avery joined us in March. I think we are off to a good start. He loves his new room and loves to lie in his new bed. Tonight I laid down with him and told him that I was going to go downstairs and he was going to go night night. He said ok and I left. No tears, no running to the door. He just got up and grabbed his sippie cup of water, took a drink, and climbed back in bed and went to sleep!! I hope he keeps this up!!!

Thank you Sage!!

One less thing to stress about! Now to get Avery’s nursery ready… only 9 more weeks till my due date!
My BIG BOY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment