Saturday, January 29, 2011

Not so perfect...

I don't know if its becuase I'm VERY pregnant or Sage is turning two soon, but man he has learned how to push my buttons! He recently has started to do things that he knows he is not allowed to do while starring at me and smiling. For example, he is starting to climb on the coffee table in the living room and put his feet on the table when he eats. Its almost like a game for him. He doesn't cry when I put him in time out anymore. Just sits there and then says "hold, hold" when he wants me to hold him. Some afternoons seems SO long before Dadda gets home.

Not to mention we took the pacifier away from him unless he is in bed or the car seat and is sleeping. That has been rough too. I want to give in so many times at the end of the day when I'm so tired and he is whining, but I know that will only make the process longer. I guess the next step is to take away the pacifier at nap time then bed time. Of course when Avery comes who knows what will change...
On a lighter note, here are some pictures of today when we took Colt and Sage to the Park in Jessica and Dann'ys neighborhood. Sage LOVES tunnels, so this park was so much for him!

Holding the Dadda's drinks on the way to the park.

1 comment: