Sunday, January 23, 2011

Love for Avery

Today my sister, Carly, and three of my good friends, Jessica, Kristen and Jenny hosted a diaper/"girly" shower for me and baby Avery. It was amazing! Fun games, great food, cute decorations, and wonderful friends! I was gifted with so many diapers, wipes, and all things girly. I am so blessed to have such generous and loving friends and family. Thank you everyone!
It is hard for me to imagine having a girl. All I know is boy stuff. I now feel more prepared with all the pink, several bows, cute dresses, all things girl!
The amazing hostesses
(Jenny McKee, Carly Maderer (my sis), Jessica McGraw, and Kristen Dean)

The Decorations



The Food

Baby Girl Avery Renee D. (not sure how we are spelling Rene yet)
Cake balls! My favorite! Made by my sister and brother in law!!
YUMMY!
Natalie's famous cookies! Thanks!!
The presents!
It was a sip and see, so all the presents were displayed for all to see!

' The Games!

Guests had to guess how old I was in these pictures. I didn't even know all of them



Guests had to guess what melted candy bar was in the diapers. Looked like poopy diapers.



5 Guests had to chug water out of baby bottles.

Stevie, Amanda, Jean, My mom, and Ashley thanks for being good sports!

Jean, Ryan's mom, won!



THANKS EVERYONE!!

Especially my friend Stevie. She drove down from Dallas with her husband to visit and come to my shower. She is like a sister to me and always will be, her being there meant so much! Plese pray for her and Collin, they are trying to start a family! They will be a great parents!

We have our 33 week appt and ultrasound tomorrow morning. Please pray that Avery is healthy with her head down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment