Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ultrasound today

We had an ultrasound today! Everything is great! Avery is head down and is weighing around 5 lbs 5 oz. Dr. Norton is not going to change the due date like my first doctor did. So I am officicially 32 weeks and 4 days and due March 18. I still think I will have her much earlier, but only time will tell. 5 lbs 5oz is pretty big for 32 and a half weeks, so I was told to watch my Carb and sugar intake. My stomach is measuring fine, but we don't want to have to have a C section or be induced, so I am going to (try to) cut back on my beloved carbs and sugar!

Of course they told me Sage was VERY big at 36 weeks, I had him at 37 weeks, and he was way smaller then what they thought. I'm not worried, but I am going to follow doctors orders!

We can't wait to meet baby Avery!! During the ultrasound we got to see her blink her eyes and then it looked like she was chewing. So cute! We also saw some of her hair! Here are two profile shots and one head on shot.

1 comment: